Carol Ann Duffy -Brighton Festival – May – Loved her poems and presentation, especially the poems from ‘The World’s Wife’ featuring some of the wives of historical figures and bringing them into the present age. Her poems from her latest book Bees, had the whole audience hooked and her last poem about the death of her mother had many of us in tears. No wonder the queue for signing at the end went the length of the Dome Theatre and back again!
The Puppeteers Daughter
- Miss Lottie’s Allotment
- Fallen in love with a rose
- Earls Court Square – Poet in Residence – the day dawned.
- Excited to be poet in residence in Earls Court Square next weekend!
- Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Making Dreamcatchers
- Dragonflies mating
- Seagulls enjoy the Lido…
- Taken some photos, sharpened my pencil…
- Private View at The Garden Museum in Lambeth!
- Poet in residence in Earls Court Square!
- My garden one of my favourite things…
- Teresa Winchester’s Open House!
- Bluebell Woods with Robin
- Poetry and Paper mâché – Brighton’s 2017 Children’s Parade…
- Briefly to Brompton Cemetery and breakfast at Troubadour!
- Was it something that I said
- Constable in Brighton – brilliant!
- A pas de deux for a poet in residence?
- The cottage
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.