Carol Ann Duffy -Brighton Festival – May – Loved her poems and presentation, especially the poems from ‘The World’s Wife’ featuring some of the wives of historical figures and bringing them into the present age. Her poems from her latest book Bees, had the whole audience hooked and her last poem about the death of her mother had many of us in tears. No wonder the queue for signing at the end went the length of the Dome Theatre and back again!
The Puppeteers Daughter
- 100 year anniversary of Spike Milligan
- Spring at last – pictures and poems
- Making the best of March
- More snow and a longer poem
- A tiny bit of snow and a small poem.
- Pelham Puppets and making films win the day.
- Some friends are irreplaceable
- Pictures from highlights in 2017
- Teaching gypsies – lessons learned and a poem or two.
- Burning the clocks in Brighton
- Frosty the Snowman – Happy Christmas
- A worn out fairy – Christmas poem.
- Watching seagulls.
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 3
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 2
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 1
- Original Christmas gifts in Rottingdean – coffee and amazing cake!
- Ten years trying to make a magical garden.
- Notes from my journal – 2
- Birmingham University and the Bullring in November
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.