Artists from Sussex at Whiteways Rottingdean Jackie Parry, Associate Lecturer in Art History from University of Sussex, gave a packed audience an informed talk about artists that had lived/worked in Sussex These included both Turner and Constable. Her talk was well illustrated by a huge range of slides and was thoroughly enjoyable.
The Puppeteers Daughter
- On the eve of All Hallows on Kilmahil Hill
- Remembrance Sunday
- Oh the joys of Ireland – Niall Williams – The Old Ground Hotel in Ennis
- Notes from my journal…
- Winning ways with sheds?
- Autumnal sunshine
- Paths – pictures and a poem
- Venice – 40 years on.
- Success and a bouquet for John and Jizz
- National Poetry Day
- Hove to Brighton Pier – and maybe the last of the summer?
- Arts and Crafts and Workshops at Ming
- Rottingdean’s wild and windy sea …
- Miss Lottie’s Allotment
- Fallen in love with a rose
- Earls Court Square – Poet in Residence – the day dawned.
- Excited to be poet in residence in Earls Court Square next weekend!
- Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Making Dreamcatchers
- Dragonflies mating
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.