We love our Christmas tree. It’s always cuttings from my son’s evergreen hedge decorated with all our favourite bits and bobs that we have collected over the years. A wooden soldier from ‘The Nutcracker’ ballet was always my mother’s favourite, a peg dolly Father Christmas that someone in the family made 20 years ago, a fairy that we bought in Paris, each item has some special significance.
The Puppeteers Daughter
- Autumnal sunshine
- Paths – pictures and a poem
- Venice – 40 years on.
- Success and a bouquet for John and Jizz
- National Poetry Day
- Hove to Brighton Pier – and maybe the last of the summer?
- Arts and Crafts and Workshops at Ming
- Rottingdean’s wild and windy sea …
- Miss Lottie’s Allotment
- Fallen in love with a rose
- Earls Court Square – Poet in Residence – the day dawned.
- Excited to be poet in residence in Earls Court Square next weekend!
- Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Making Dreamcatchers
- Dragonflies mating
- Seagulls enjoy the Lido…
- Taken some photos, sharpened my pencil…
- Private View at The Garden Museum in Lambeth!
- Poet in residence in Earls Court Square!
- My garden one of my favourite things…
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.