The hole in the wall
A little boy looks into a dry stone wall and imagines who might inhabit it. Poem with illustrations. A6 softback (postcard size) 24 pages.
Words and illustrations by Ann Perrin
Produced by The Dry Stone Walling Education Project
The Puppeteers Daughter
The poems explore the complexity of life as the daughter of marionette makers and performers. There are poems concerned with life, love and loss, also the seaside, artists, allotments and the eccentricities of life.
Buy now - £6.60
Don’t Throw Away the Daisies (illustrated)
- My poem translated into Italian – Bluebells – Garden – Memoir.
- March – another month is flying by…
- Emerging from the chaos of 2020 inevitably older but wiser?
- Telegoons – based on The Goon show – their role in my downfall!
- Creativity – lockdown – but everything is the garden is lovely!
- Talking to myself – pictures – poems
- Early summer in the garden. Pictures -puppet – poems
- Memories – VE day in Balmore Street London N.19 and poetry.
- Happy Easter
- The way the brain may cope with self isolation –
- A magical mother – pictures – poems – stories.
- Hands upon hands and so expressive.
- Signs of spring in Saltdean despite wild weather…
- A garden poem and love the marionettes!
- Lace making – poem and pictures
- Pure escapism painting, photography, singing and puppets.
- Sorting essays, stories and photos of our marionettes at last.
- Keeping my spirits up in February – nature – haiku – wonderful museum visit.
- Welcoming the New Year
- Christmas creeping up on us!
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
This entry was posted in Galleries and Art in widest sense, London out and about, Photography and tagged 'Oh What a Lovely War', Charles Chilton, Jimmy Grafton, Journey into Space, Loving London, Marionette, Out and about in London, Photography, Riders of the Range, The Goon Show, The Goon Show Preservation Sociiety, The Goons, The Strutton Arms, The Telegoons, The very last Goon Show. Bookmark the permalink.