Tatsfield is in Kent, a very friendly village with many such events. After this one most people joined in with the Beer Festival on the village green. Spurred on by the show however my eldest son Robin who lives near the village, collected up his Katy apples, chopped down his rose hips and, having been offered someone else’s grape harvest, is now busy fruit pressing and looking for recipes for syrup making.
The Puppeteers Daughter
- Private View at The Garden Museum in Lambeth!
- Poet in residence in Earls Court Square!
- My garden one of my favourite things…
- Teresa Winchester’s Open House!
- Bluebell Woods with Robin
- Poetry and Paper mâché – Brighton’s 2017 Children’s Parade…
- Briefly to Brompton Cemetery and breakfast at Troubadour!
- Was it something that I said
- Constable in Brighton – brilliant!
- A pas de deux for a poet in residence?
- The cottage
- A spring in one’s step at last!
- A Sad Goodbye to Farthings
- Living in the moment.
- Poetry London’s Spring Launch in brief.
- A cheerful robin and changing light…
- Signs of an early Spring on Beacon Hill.
- What would we have done without Alice?
- Sir John Betjeman loved burnt toast.
- Dancing Skeletons Re-discovered
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.