I love Ashdown forest, the huge clumps of yellow gorse were lovely today. Then there are all the associations with Pooh Bear including the shop in Hartfield and the bridge where the fictional Christopher Robin played Pooh Sticks. Today however we just stopped at the King’s Standing and looked at the walks we might take later in the Spring.
The Puppeteers Daughter
- More snow and a longer poem
- A tiny bit of snow and a small poem.
- Pelham Puppets and making films win the day.
- Some friends are irreplaceable
- Pictures from highlights in 2017
- Teaching gypsies – lessons learned and a poem or two.
- Burning the clocks in Brighton
- Frosty the Snowman – Happy Christmas
- A worn out fairy – Christmas poem.
- Watching seagulls.
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 3
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 2
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 1
- Original Christmas gifts in Rottingdean – coffee and amazing cake!
- Ten years trying to make a magical garden.
- Notes from my journal – 2
- Birmingham University and the Bullring in November
- On the eve of All Hallows on Kilmahil Hill
- Remembrance Sunday
- Oh the joys of Ireland – Niall Williams – The Old Ground Hotel in Ennis
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.