The Puppeteers Daughter
- Private View at The Garden Museum in Lambeth!
- Poet in residence in Earls Court Square!
- My garden one of my favourite things…
- Teresa Winchester’s Open House!
- Bluebell Woods with Robin
- Poetry and Paper mâché – Brighton’s 2017 Children’s Parade…
- Briefly to Brompton Cemetery and breakfast at Troubadour!
- Was it something that I said
- Constable in Brighton – brilliant!
- A pas de deux for a poet in residence?
- The cottage
- A spring in one’s step at last!
- A Sad Goodbye to Farthings
- Living in the moment.
- Poetry London’s Spring Launch in brief.
- A cheerful robin and changing light…
- Signs of an early Spring on Beacon Hill.
- What would we have done without Alice?
- Sir John Betjeman loved burnt toast.
- Dancing Skeletons Re-discovered
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
This entry was posted in Brighton - out and about, Cheer yourself up, Cheer yourself up on a dull day, Famous places, Nature - birds, Photography and tagged Birds, Cheer yourself up on a dull day, Creative writing, Lewes, Marco's Corner Lewes, Nest building, Photography, Playing a lute in Lewes, Rooks. Bookmark the permalink.