Rottingdean Preservation Society have published a colourful guide to the Kipling Gardens. This useful reference pamphlet, written by Evan Murphie the head gardener, and Valerie Whittle of RPS is full of interesting information about the Gardens. The leaflet, illustrated with photographs also by Valerie Whittle, describes the garden’s history, layout and planting in a handy pocket sized format. Available at The Grange. Learned from those that know, that Valerie who is dedicated to this garden and has a stream of volunteers to water it when there is a heatwave. It really is a labour of love.
The Puppeteers Daughter
- Private View at The Garden Museum in Lambeth!
- Poet in residence in Earls Court Square!
- My garden one of my favourite things…
- Teresa Winchester’s Open House!
- Bluebell Woods with Robin
- Poetry and Paper mâché – Brighton’s 2017 Children’s Parade…
- Briefly to Brompton Cemetery and breakfast at Troubadour!
- Was it something that I said
- Constable in Brighton – brilliant!
- A pas de deux for a poet in residence?
- The cottage
- A spring in one’s step at last!
- A Sad Goodbye to Farthings
- Living in the moment.
- Poetry London’s Spring Launch in brief.
- A cheerful robin and changing light…
- Signs of an early Spring on Beacon Hill.
- What would we have done without Alice?
- Sir John Betjeman loved burnt toast.
- Dancing Skeletons Re-discovered
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.