Wall to wall writers, a couple of glasses of wine, a buffet and raffle and Christmas has started I guess. Chris Taylor receives a present, a painting that she tells me she chose herself and some of us get an informal chat with John Prebble who has been appointed as Chief Executive. So as well as an interesting chat with a friend of a friend from Lyon, I bend John’s ear with my frustrations about ageism in the world of writing and publication poor man, but why not? However he was rescued quite quickly and a good time was had by all!
The Puppeteers Daughter
- Autumnal sunshine
- Paths – pictures and a poem
- Venice – 40 years on.
- Success and a bouquet for John and Jizz
- National Poetry Day
- Hove to Brighton Pier – and maybe the last of the summer?
- Arts and Crafts and Workshops at Ming
- Rottingdean’s wild and windy sea …
- Miss Lottie’s Allotment
- Fallen in love with a rose
- Earls Court Square – Poet in Residence – the day dawned.
- Excited to be poet in residence in Earls Court Square next weekend!
- Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Making Dreamcatchers
- Dragonflies mating
- Seagulls enjoy the Lido…
- Taken some photos, sharpened my pencil…
- Private View at The Garden Museum in Lambeth!
- Poet in residence in Earls Court Square!
- My garden one of my favourite things…
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.