The Puppeteers Daughter
- A tiny bit of snow and a small poem.
- Pelham Puppets and making films win the day.
- Some friends are irreplaceable
- Pictures from highlights in 2017
- Teaching gypsies – lessons learned and a poem or two.
- Burning the clocks in Brighton
- Frosty the Snowman – Happy Christmas
- A worn out fairy – Christmas poem.
- Watching seagulls.
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 3
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 2
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 1
- Original Christmas gifts in Rottingdean – coffee and amazing cake!
- Ten years trying to make a magical garden.
- Notes from my journal – 2
- Birmingham University and the Bullring in November
- On the eve of All Hallows on Kilmahil Hill
- Remembrance Sunday
- Oh the joys of Ireland – Niall Williams – The Old Ground Hotel in Ennis
- Notes from my journal…
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
Category Archives: Cheer yourself up
On Friday night when we arrived the area around Earls Court Station was of full of enthusiastic tourists, busy cafes, pubs despite the papers being full of stories about the dreadful fire that had killed so many. On Saturday a … Continue reading
My garden, one of my son’s wild meadow, busy bees and ants nest (enlarged) on The Weald Allotment.
Onions, strawberries, raspberries, cherries and borage. To me the whole thing is like a painting, so many greens, a few yellows, pinks and a whole range of reds. The cherries are for cooking but can disappear overnight if a hungry … Continue reading
up at Kings place. Most of us may know him as a English illustrator of childrens books, but tonight we learn he has many strings to his bow. Not least a love of all things French. The event took me … Continue reading