The Puppeteers Daughter
- A tiny bit of snow and a small poem.
- Pelham Puppets and making films win the day.
- Some friends are irreplaceable
- Pictures from highlights in 2017
- Teaching gypsies – lessons learned and a poem or two.
- Burning the clocks in Brighton
- Frosty the Snowman – Happy Christmas
- A worn out fairy – Christmas poem.
- Watching seagulls.
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 3
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 2
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 1
- Original Christmas gifts in Rottingdean – coffee and amazing cake!
- Ten years trying to make a magical garden.
- Notes from my journal – 2
- Birmingham University and the Bullring in November
- On the eve of All Hallows on Kilmahil Hill
- Remembrance Sunday
- Oh the joys of Ireland – Niall Williams – The Old Ground Hotel in Ennis
- Notes from my journal…
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
Category Archives: Poetry readings – London – Brighton
On Friday night when we arrived the area around Earls Court Station was of full of enthusiastic tourists, busy cafes, pubs despite the papers being full of stories about the dreadful fire that had killed so many. On Saturday a … Continue reading
I was up in London at Kings Place this week despite the fact I have had problems with my eyes and hate the the cold weather! Well my eyes were settling and I had already bought a ticket for Poetry … Continue reading
Monday – sat in the One shop to get a ticket to London along with others hoping their trip to the panto was not on a strike day! Even today potential cancellations so decided to leave early to get the … Continue reading
The Fairy on the 12A – There was a fairy on the 12A today with white gauzy wings purple tights and pink wellingtons. Her magic powers spread to the lady with the new hip giving her gip, … Continue reading
Minding Grandpa Grandpa sits in silence twisting threads on a white wooden frame with rows of neat nails on each side weaving patterns with silky thread recovering from the Great War and comrades lost on the Somme forbidden by Grandma … Continue reading
which is madness considering he will need someone to pull his strings! He didn’t even ask me about the possibility of attending when he fixed it on the phone a few minutes ago with Kit Smith. But then he told … Continue reading