The Puppeteers Daughter
- A tiny bit of snow and a small poem.
- Pelham Puppets and making films win the day.
- Some friends are irreplaceable
- Pictures from highlights in 2017
- Teaching gypsies – lessons learned and a poem or two.
- Burning the clocks in Brighton
- Frosty the Snowman – Happy Christmas
- A worn out fairy – Christmas poem.
- Watching seagulls.
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 3
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 2
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 1
- Original Christmas gifts in Rottingdean – coffee and amazing cake!
- Ten years trying to make a magical garden.
- Notes from my journal – 2
- Birmingham University and the Bullring in November
- On the eve of All Hallows on Kilmahil Hill
- Remembrance Sunday
- Oh the joys of Ireland – Niall Williams – The Old Ground Hotel in Ennis
- Notes from my journal…
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
Tag Archives: Ann Perrin’s poem is a winner!
Thanks to Nicholas Hallett chairman and Roger Bluff secretary of the Hatchery Writing Group, we have not only had a fantastic year of talks, prompts and sharing writing, but have taken part in a specially organised competition judged by New Writing … Continue reading