The Puppeteers Daughter
- A tiny bit of snow and a small poem.
- Pelham Puppets and making films win the day.
- Some friends are irreplaceable
- Pictures from highlights in 2017
- Teaching gypsies – lessons learned and a poem or two.
- Burning the clocks in Brighton
- Frosty the Snowman – Happy Christmas
- A worn out fairy – Christmas poem.
- Watching seagulls.
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 3
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 2
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 1
- Original Christmas gifts in Rottingdean – coffee and amazing cake!
- Ten years trying to make a magical garden.
- Notes from my journal – 2
- Birmingham University and the Bullring in November
- On the eve of All Hallows on Kilmahil Hill
- Remembrance Sunday
- Oh the joys of Ireland – Niall Williams – The Old Ground Hotel in Ennis
- Notes from my journal…
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
Tag Archives: Brighton – out and about
Brighton looked wonderful, Saltdean had pulled out all the stops with their narcissi The weather and seemingly endless sea mists that have conspired to dampen my spirits had disappeared. The sun on the beds of the allotment waiting … Continue reading
– the flutter of wings, the man with the bag of seed, a lone musician. The Pavilion Gardens
earning a living, mothering, caring, studying, making films, teaching, painting, gardening, laughing, blogging, shopping, changing the duvet. de-cluttering, doing aqua aerobics, watching sunsets, chatting, laughing, visiting exhibitions, making a mess … Continue reading
There were real angels in Hove in George Street the other day, singing their hearts out for the homeless. Not sure all these dogs spotted around town were really enjoying the last of the Christmas shopping. Luckily my family … Continue reading
Monday – sat in the One shop to get a ticket to London along with others hoping their trip to the panto was not on a strike day! Even today potential cancellations so decided to leave early to get the … Continue reading
The Fairy on the 12A – There was a fairy on the 12A today with white gauzy wings purple tights and pink wellingtons. Her magic powers spread to the lady with the new hip giving her gip, … Continue reading
A brilliant Santa fun run and not a horse or even a reindeer in sight!