The Puppeteers Daughter
- On the eve of All Hallows on Kilmahil Hill
- Remembrance Sunday
- Oh the joys of Ireland – Niall Williams – The Old Ground Hotel in Ennis
- Notes from my journal…
- Winning ways with sheds?
- Autumnal sunshine
- Paths – pictures and a poem
- Venice – 40 years on.
- Success and a bouquet for John and Jizz
- National Poetry Day
- Hove to Brighton Pier – and maybe the last of the summer?
- Arts and Crafts and Workshops at Ming
- Rottingdean’s wild and windy sea …
- Miss Lottie’s Allotment
- Fallen in love with a rose
- Earls Court Square – Poet in Residence – the day dawned.
- Excited to be poet in residence in Earls Court Square next weekend!
- Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Making Dreamcatchers
- Dragonflies mating
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
Tag Archives: Brighton – out and about
Brighton looked wonderful, Saltdean had pulled out all the stops with their narcissi The weather and seemingly endless sea mists that have conspired to dampen my spirits had disappeared. The sun on the beds of the allotment waiting … Continue reading
– the flutter of wings, the man with the bag of seed, a lone musician. The Pavilion Gardens
earning a living, mothering, caring, studying, making films, teaching, painting, gardening, laughing, blogging, shopping, changing the duvet. de-cluttering, doing aqua aerobics, watching sunsets, chatting, laughing, visiting exhibitions, making a mess … Continue reading
There were real angels in Hove in George Street the other day, singing their hearts out for the homeless. Not sure all these dogs spotted around town were really enjoying the last of the Christmas shopping. Luckily my family … Continue reading
Monday – sat in the One shop to get a ticket to London along with others hoping their trip to the panto was not on a strike day! Even today potential cancellations so decided to leave early to get the … Continue reading
The Fairy on the 12A – There was a fairy on the 12A today with white gauzy wings purple tights and pink wellingtons. Her magic powers spread to the lady with the new hip giving her gip, … Continue reading
A brilliant Santa fun run and not a horse or even a reindeer in sight!