The Puppeteers Daughter
- A tiny bit of snow and a small poem.
- Pelham Puppets and making films win the day.
- Some friends are irreplaceable
- Pictures from highlights in 2017
- Teaching gypsies – lessons learned and a poem or two.
- Burning the clocks in Brighton
- Frosty the Snowman – Happy Christmas
- A worn out fairy – Christmas poem.
- Watching seagulls.
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 3
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 2
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 1
- Original Christmas gifts in Rottingdean – coffee and amazing cake!
- Ten years trying to make a magical garden.
- Notes from my journal – 2
- Birmingham University and the Bullring in November
- On the eve of All Hallows on Kilmahil Hill
- Remembrance Sunday
- Oh the joys of Ireland – Niall Williams – The Old Ground Hotel in Ennis
- Notes from my journal…
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
Tag Archives: Creative writing
Another adventure to Ireland with my friend Maggie. Maggie has strong associations with Ireland so these trips include plenty of detours, visiting an artist friend, walking in woodland, popping into a castle or two! This time it was … Continue reading
This topic came up in a forum recently so this is my experience. I once wrote a poem as a picture book, I did my own illustrations (I am an artist of sorts) and in the past some authors could be … Continue reading
(this is doggerel you have been warned) A cottage garden by the sea says much for it and much of me small apple trees and … Continue reading
Found myself glancing at a woman I vaguely recognised in Rottingdean eating cream scones in the Open Art Cafe the other day. She was with a companion so I did not disturb her but when she went to pay I … Continue reading
This morning in bed the article was the only thing near at hand, well at least it won’t get thrown away! Bored with the festivities and over eating, I spent forever in a bubble bath with battery spa lights that … Continue reading
Can’t believe my luck. I have been given one of The Poetry School’s (http://www.poetryschool.com/) mini residences, called Mixed Borders, for poets to write in London for the Open Garden Square Weekend 13th and 14th June. (http://www.opensquares.org/index.html) Three weeks or so … Continue reading