The Puppeteers Daughter
- On the eve of All Hallows on Kilmahil Hill
- Remembrance Sunday
- Oh the joys of Ireland – Niall Williams – The Old Ground Hotel in Ennis
- Notes from my journal…
- Winning ways with sheds?
- Autumnal sunshine
- Paths – pictures and a poem
- Venice – 40 years on.
- Success and a bouquet for John and Jizz
- National Poetry Day
- Hove to Brighton Pier – and maybe the last of the summer?
- Arts and Crafts and Workshops at Ming
- Rottingdean’s wild and windy sea …
- Miss Lottie’s Allotment
- Fallen in love with a rose
- Earls Court Square – Poet in Residence – the day dawned.
- Excited to be poet in residence in Earls Court Square next weekend!
- Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Making Dreamcatchers
- Dragonflies mating
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
Tag Archives: Creative writing
Another adventure to Ireland with my friend Maggie. Maggie has strong associations with Ireland so these trips include plenty of detours, visiting an artist friend, walking in woodland, popping into a castle or two! This time it was … Continue reading
This topic came up in a forum recently so this is my experience. I once wrote a poem as a picture book, I did my own illustrations (I am an artist of sorts) and in the past some authors could be … Continue reading
(this is doggerel you have been warned) A cottage garden by the sea says much for it and much of me small apple trees and … Continue reading
Found myself glancing at a woman I vaguely recognised in Rottingdean eating cream scones in the Open Art Cafe the other day. She was with a companion so I did not disturb her but when she went to pay I … Continue reading
This morning in bed the article was the only thing near at hand, well at least it won’t get thrown away! Bored with the festivities and over eating, I spent forever in a bubble bath with battery spa lights that … Continue reading
Can’t believe my luck. I have been given one of The Poetry School’s (http://www.poetryschool.com/) mini residences, called Mixed Borders, for poets to write in London for the Open Garden Square Weekend 13th and 14th June. (http://www.opensquares.org/index.html) Three weeks or so … Continue reading