The hole in the wall
A little boy looks into a dry stone wall and imagines who might inhabit it. Poem with illustrations. A6 softback (postcard size) 24 pages.
Words and illustrations by Ann Perrin
Produced by The Dry Stone Walling Education Project
The Puppeteers Daughter
The poems explore the complexity of life as the daughter of marionette makers and performers. There are poems concerned with life, love and loss, also the seaside, artists, allotments and the eccentricities of life.
Buy now - £6.60
Don’t Throw Away the Daisies (illustrated)
- White rabbits for July and other bits and bobs.
- Jumping about in June – the RA – Tenerife
- Muddling through May
- My little book about a dry stone wall published!
- In and out of April
- 100 year anniversary of Spike Milligan
- Spring at last – pictures and poems
- Making the best of March
- More snow and a longer poem
- A tiny bit of snow and a small poem.
- Pelham Puppets and making films win the day.
- Some friends are irreplaceable
- Pictures from highlights in 2017
- Teaching gypsies – lessons learned and a poem or two.
- Burning the clocks in Brighton
- Frosty the Snowman – Happy Christmas
- A worn out fairy – Christmas poem.
- Watching seagulls.
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 3
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 2
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
Tag Archives: Creative writing courses – mainly Arvon
Writing poetry with the two very inspirational tutors. Ann and Peter Sanson. When they are not teaching they run ‘The Poetry Business’ and publish a poetry magazine called ‘The North’, well worth checking them out on line. … Continue reading
Thanks to Nicholas Hallett chairman and Roger Bluff secretary of the Hatchery Writing Group, we have not only had a fantastic year of talks, prompts and sharing writing, but have taken part in a specially organised competition judged by New Writing … Continue reading
This is a film about my week at ‘Ted Hughes Arvon’ as a student writing poetry. 9 minutes – including a pheasant with attitude, an overview, a Thursday night happening and visit to Hebden Bridge! Absolutely love the … Continue reading
Link to new Arvon post about the whole experience! https://annperrin.wordpress.com/2012/08/23/arvon-a-personal-journey-into-poetry-and-a-visit-to-hebden-bridge/ which also includes the following video diary.
There are lots of tried and tested youtube links on iambics at the end, for anyone who does not want to plough through two whole pages of the life and times of me and Mr I! But … Continue reading