The hole in the wall
A little boy looks into a dry stone wall and imagines who might inhabit it. Poem with illustrations. A6 softback (postcard size) 24 pages.
Words and illustrations by Ann Perrin
Produced by The Dry Stone Walling Education Project
The Puppeteers Daughter
The poems explore the complexity of life as the daughter of marionette makers and performers. There are poems concerned with life, love and loss, also the seaside, artists, allotments and the eccentricities of life.
Buy now - £6.60
Don’t Throw Away the Daisies (illustrated)
- Muddling through May
- My little book about a dry stone wall published!
- In and out of April
- 100 year anniversary of Spike Milligan
- Spring at last – pictures and poems
- Making the best of March
- More snow and a longer poem
- A tiny bit of snow and a small poem.
- Pelham Puppets and making films win the day.
- Some friends are irreplaceable
- Pictures from highlights in 2017
- Teaching gypsies – lessons learned and a poem or two.
- Burning the clocks in Brighton
- Frosty the Snowman – Happy Christmas
- A worn out fairy – Christmas poem.
- Watching seagulls.
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 3
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 2
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 1
- Original Christmas gifts in Rottingdean – coffee and amazing cake!
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
Tag Archives: New Writing South
I was running this rabbit along beaches 60 years ago to publicise our shows! Today I had persuaded him to come out of retirement and help me peddle my new poetry book, which was fine until he collapsed with exhaustion! … Continue reading
A lovely sunny day in Brighton again! Just the day for the coffee and cake reunion date at the Mock Turtle Cafe with the writers who met at Sussex Uni in 2009! We had been promising ourselves to meet up again … Continue reading
Thanks to Nicholas Hallett chairman and Roger Bluff secretary of the Hatchery Writing Group, we have not only had a fantastic year of talks, prompts and sharing writing, but have taken part in a specially organised competition judged by New Writing … Continue reading