The Puppeteers Daughter
- On the eve of All Hallows on Kilmahil Hill
- Remembrance Sunday
- Oh the joys of Ireland – Niall Williams – The Old Ground Hotel in Ennis
- Notes from my journal…
- Winning ways with sheds?
- Autumnal sunshine
- Paths – pictures and a poem
- Venice – 40 years on.
- Success and a bouquet for John and Jizz
- National Poetry Day
- Hove to Brighton Pier – and maybe the last of the summer?
- Arts and Crafts and Workshops at Ming
- Rottingdean’s wild and windy sea …
- Miss Lottie’s Allotment
- Fallen in love with a rose
- Earls Court Square – Poet in Residence – the day dawned.
- Excited to be poet in residence in Earls Court Square next weekend!
- Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Making Dreamcatchers
- Dragonflies mating
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
Tag Archives: New Writing South
I was running this rabbit along beaches 60 years ago to publicise our shows! Today I had persuaded him to come out of retirement and help me peddle my new poetry book, which was fine until he collapsed with exhaustion! … Continue reading
A lovely sunny day in Brighton again! Just the day for the coffee and cake reunion date at the Mock Turtle Cafe with the writers who met at Sussex Uni in 2009! We had been promising ourselves to meet up again … Continue reading
Thanks to Nicholas Hallett chairman and Roger Bluff secretary of the Hatchery Writing Group, we have not only had a fantastic year of talks, prompts and sharing writing, but have taken part in a specially organised competition judged by New Writing … Continue reading