The Puppeteers Daughter
- On the eve of All Hallows on Kilmahil Hill
- Remembrance Sunday
- Oh the joys of Ireland – Niall Williams – The Old Ground Hotel in Ennis
- Notes from my journal…
- Winning ways with sheds?
- Autumnal sunshine
- Paths – pictures and a poem
- Venice – 40 years on.
- Success and a bouquet for John and Jizz
- National Poetry Day
- Hove to Brighton Pier – and maybe the last of the summer?
- Arts and Crafts and Workshops at Ming
- Rottingdean’s wild and windy sea …
- Miss Lottie’s Allotment
- Fallen in love with a rose
- Earls Court Square – Poet in Residence – the day dawned.
- Excited to be poet in residence in Earls Court Square next weekend!
- Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Making Dreamcatchers
- Dragonflies mating
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
Tag Archives: Out and about in Brighton
a seemingly endless dance of intensity.
before it opens to the public.
Even if the Wisteria that we planted when we moved here has taken 10 years to bloom and is not really in an ideal place! I didn’t plan the garden exactly it has evolved, but we did bring quite … Continue reading
– after twenty years. Not that anyone has ever been able to buy something for the old currency of a farthing but what a lovely place this has been. … Continue reading
– The Garden Centre One of my favourite places to visit is the local garden centre Wyevale near the race course. OK full of Christmas overload currently (how many robin mugs does one need?) but they have wonderful cream teas and … Continue reading