The Puppeteers Daughter
- A tiny bit of snow and a small poem.
- Pelham Puppets and making films win the day.
- Some friends are irreplaceable
- Pictures from highlights in 2017
- Teaching gypsies – lessons learned and a poem or two.
- Burning the clocks in Brighton
- Frosty the Snowman – Happy Christmas
- A worn out fairy – Christmas poem.
- Watching seagulls.
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 3
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 2
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 1
- Original Christmas gifts in Rottingdean – coffee and amazing cake!
- Ten years trying to make a magical garden.
- Notes from my journal – 2
- Birmingham University and the Bullring in November
- On the eve of All Hallows on Kilmahil Hill
- Remembrance Sunday
- Oh the joys of Ireland – Niall Williams – The Old Ground Hotel in Ennis
- Notes from my journal…
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
Tag Archives: Out and about in Brighton
Watching the seagulls acrobatics above the waves, I was reminded we have lived here for ten years. I sometimes forget why we chose to do so, but it was partly the attraction of the seashore, swimming in the sea, having … Continue reading
No the content is not cheerful – but the art is wonderful and the sentiment essential. Time to go…I’ve been invited out to tea! x An award winning blog for a ‘blog that brightens our day’
a seemingly endless dance of intensity.
before it opens to the public.
Even if the Wisteria that we planted when we moved here has taken 10 years to bloom and is not really in an ideal place! I didn’t plan the garden exactly it has evolved, but we did bring quite … Continue reading