The hole in the wall
A little boy looks into a dry stone wall and imagines who might inhabit it. Poem with illustrations. A6 softback (postcard size) 24 pages.
Words and illustrations by Ann Perrin
Produced by The Dry Stone Walling Education Project
The Puppeteers Daughter
The poems explore the complexity of life as the daughter of marionette makers and performers. There are poems concerned with life, love and loss, also the seaside, artists, allotments and the eccentricities of life.
Buy now - £6.60
Don’t Throw Away the Daisies (illustrated)
Ann’s poetry covers the big topics of love and death with originality. Take for instance the title poem which is full of surprises yet also wonderfully poignant.
- Here we go Christmas again and a bit lost for words …
- My poem ‘Seeing’ is about problems with my sight and of course a little general chit chat.
- The puppets that went to the Palace and moving to Eastbourne!
- On World Puppetry Day, thinking about the part of my life spent treading the boards.
- Strange times – celebrations – love – loss and poetry
- More life and times of ageing puppeteer, writer and poet.
- My poem translated into Italian – Bluebells – Garden – Memoir.
- March – another month is flying by…
- Emerging from the chaos of 2020 inevitably older but wiser?
- Telegoons – based on The Goon show – their role in my downfall!
- Creativity – lockdown – but everything is the garden is lovely!
- Talking to myself – pictures – poems
- Early summer in the garden. Pictures -puppet – poems
- Memories – VE day in Balmore Street London N.19 and poetry.
- Happy Easter
- The way the brain may cope with self isolation –
- A magical mother – pictures – poems – stories.
- Hands upon hands and so expressive.
- Signs of spring in Saltdean despite wild weather…
- A garden poem and love the marionettes!
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
Tag Archives: Puppehouse news
Never a dull moment Mr Punch
Pop along to the fishing museum with Paul my youngest son, Jamie middle grandson and Paul’s Mr Punch. Mr Punch stops at every stall to buy an ice cream, he is such an attention seeker! (note the bits in italics are … Continue reading
Posted in Brighton - out and about, Cheer yourself up, London out and about, Photography Tagged Brighton - out and about, Covent Garden, Fishing museum, Glyn Edwards, Marionette, Out and about in Brighton, Photography, Professor Paul Perrin, Punch and Judy, Puppehouse news, The Big Grin - Punch and Judy 2012, the British Puppert and Model Theatre Guild, Wise words in retirement Leave a comment