The Puppeteers Daughter
- A tiny bit of snow and a small poem.
- Pelham Puppets and making films win the day.
- Some friends are irreplaceable
- Pictures from highlights in 2017
- Teaching gypsies – lessons learned and a poem or two.
- Burning the clocks in Brighton
- Frosty the Snowman – Happy Christmas
- A worn out fairy – Christmas poem.
- Watching seagulls.
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 3
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 2
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 1
- Original Christmas gifts in Rottingdean – coffee and amazing cake!
- Ten years trying to make a magical garden.
- Notes from my journal – 2
- Birmingham University and the Bullring in November
- On the eve of All Hallows on Kilmahil Hill
- Remembrance Sunday
- Oh the joys of Ireland – Niall Williams – The Old Ground Hotel in Ennis
- Notes from my journal…
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.
Tag Archives: Writing workshops
Found myself glancing at a woman I vaguely recognised in Rottingdean eating cream scones in the Open Art Cafe the other day. She was with a companion so I did not disturb her but when she went to pay I … Continue reading
Writing poetry with the two very inspirational tutors. Ann and Peter Sanson. When they are not teaching they run ‘The Poetry Business’ and publish a poetry magazine called ‘The North’, well worth checking them out on line. … Continue reading
Julia Cameron has flown through a snowstorm in the States to Britain, ready to re-visit her book ‘The Artist’s Way’ one of the most inspirational books for more than a decade. The event takes place at Cecil Sharp House and is … Continue reading
Bridget Whelan beat me to re-blogging this one, but the more who read it the merrier. Just the thing to cheer doubtful and even established poets along in January and into Feb. when piggy person poets and others will be … Continue reading
Pop in and write poetry is for aspiring and apprentice poets only, quite often people come along who have never written poetry before which is the idea behind it. I run this on the … Continue reading
Having recently discovered both the Troubadour Coffee House in Old Brompton Road and Anne-Marie Fyfe, her poetry collection ‘Understudies’ currently travels backwards and forwards with me on the bus and train. Not least when popping up to the Monday evening poetry … Continue reading