Just had to nip along to ‘The Big Forest’ set up at Fabrica in Duke Street today. I wanted to see some of the bears and meet the man behind their brilliant blog site.
Admittedly there wasn’t a forest, shame! But morris bear, with bells on, was in evidence along with some of his companions…the man behind their blog, as one would expect, was very friendly and full of information about bears, campervans, the universe and everything!
I opted for a fox key-ring but then thought it would add a certain something attached to my handbag! They are open tomorrow too, the entrance to the craft fair at no. 50 looks like a hole in the wall, apparently they are not allowed to put up posters outside! Why for goodness sake, sometimes these stupid regulations drive me potty. How are we supposed to find all the lovely people inside, including a group giving free crochet lessons!
Brighton Craftaganza including greetings cards, key rings, Orson, Heirloom and Artist Bears, Bags, Brooches, Cushions…..
TheBigForest | June 2, 2012
The Puppeteers Daughter
- Hove to Brighton Pier – and maybe the last of the summer?
- Arts and Crafts and Workshops at Ming
- Rottingdean’s wild and windy sea …
- Miss Lottie’s Allotment
- Fallen in love with a rose
- Earls Court Square – Poet in Residence – the day dawned.
- Excited to be poet in residence in Earls Court Square next weekend!
- Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Making Dreamcatchers
- Dragonflies mating
- Seagulls enjoy the Lido…
- Taken some photos, sharpened my pencil…
- Private View at The Garden Museum in Lambeth!
- Poet in residence in Earls Court Square!
- My garden one of my favourite things…
- Teresa Winchester’s Open House!
- Bluebell Woods with Robin
- Poetry and Paper mâché – Brighton’s 2017 Children’s Parade…
- Briefly to Brompton Cemetery and breakfast at Troubadour!
- Was it something that I said
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.