Just had to nip along to ‘The Big Forest’ set up at Fabrica in Duke Street today. I wanted to see some of the bears and meet the man behind their brilliant blog site.
Admittedly there wasn’t a forest, shame! But morris bear, with bells on, was in evidence along with some of his companions…the man behind their blog, as one would expect, was very friendly and full of information about bears, campervans, the universe and everything!
I opted for a fox key-ring but then thought it would add a certain something attached to my handbag! They are open tomorrow too, the entrance to the craft fair at no. 50 looks like a hole in the wall, apparently they are not allowed to put up posters outside! Why for goodness sake, sometimes these stupid regulations drive me potty. How are we supposed to find all the lovely people inside, including a group giving free crochet lessons!
Brighton Craftaganza including greetings cards, key rings, Orson, Heirloom and Artist Bears, Bags, Brooches, Cushions…..
TheBigForest | June 2, 2012
The Puppeteers Daughter
- More snow and a longer poem
- A tiny bit of snow and a small poem.
- Pelham Puppets and making films win the day.
- Some friends are irreplaceable
- Pictures from highlights in 2017
- Teaching gypsies – lessons learned and a poem or two.
- Burning the clocks in Brighton
- Frosty the Snowman – Happy Christmas
- A worn out fairy – Christmas poem.
- Watching seagulls.
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 3
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 2
- Cheering myself along on a dull Sunday – 1
- Original Christmas gifts in Rottingdean – coffee and amazing cake!
- Ten years trying to make a magical garden.
- Notes from my journal – 2
- Birmingham University and the Bullring in November
- On the eve of All Hallows on Kilmahil Hill
- Remembrance Sunday
- Oh the joys of Ireland – Niall Williams – The Old Ground Hotel in Ennis
Copyright© Ann Perrin, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all illustrations without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please leave a comment for moderation if you wish to contact the author and illustrator with any enquiry.